If we haven’t met before, we are Kate Boorer & Fiona Pearman, together we wrote the Core Confidence book because we kept hearing from women in our Leadership programs that one of their biggest stumbling blocks was confidence. The more we unpacked the barriers to women achieving what they wanted in career and life – all paths led back to confidence. These women told us:
- I’m not speaking up when I want to in meetings
- I’m frustrated that others are gaining promotions and payrise while I seem to be standing still
- I thought working hard would be enough to be noticed
- Even when I know the best way forward, I end up second guessing myself
- I’m just not sure what to do next
We’ve worked with hundreds of women just like you, and have seen them step into their confident selves, negotiate significant salary increases, make big leaps with their careers and have a major impact on their teams and organisations.
Kate is one of Australia’s leading experts on career, confidence and personal brand. Sought-after speaker mentor and facilitator, Kate helps CEO’s, leaders and professional women achieve commercial, professional and personal success.
Fiona is passionate about working with women and organisations to create gender balance at every level of the organisation – she’s known for her work as a coach, mentor and facilitator of leadership and culture programs that disrupt the status quo.